Going on a vacation is a pleasure one looks forward to throughout the year. Accidents can come along and frustrate one’s plans. To limit the financial loss in case your stay has to be cancelled or interrupted, Camping Travel Club proposes you take out a cancellation insurance policy provided in partnership with Gritchen Affinity. This insurance is valid starting from the booking date until the end of your stay, and has many advantages.
- Valid for the whole family
- Claims reimbursed within 48 hours
- A simplified subscription
- Attractive rates calculated on the price of the stay. Cancellation insurance costs 4% of the total amount of your stay.
THE MAIN SPECIFIC CASES
In which you can benefit from this insurance coverage
FOR PROFESSIONAL REASONS
- Economic redundancy dismissal / contractual termination.
- Cancellation or modification of one’s paid holiday dates on the part of your employer (provided that the holiday dates were approved before the reservation).
- Job transfer imposed by one’s hierarchy.
IN CASE OF HEALTH PROBLEMS
- Sickness, serious illness, an accident, hospitalisation of the insured, or one’s spouse, a family member of the insured person or any person normally living with the insured party.
- Death of the insured, or spouse, a family member of the insured party or any person usu-ally living with the insured.
- Pregnancy complications (provided that upon departure the person is not more than 6 months pregnant).
IF YOU ARE THE VICTIM OF AN ACCIDENT
- Destruction of one’s professional or private premises (fire, or water damage….)
- Theft from your professional or private premises (48 hours before departure).
- Natural Disasters
- Serious damage to your vehicle (48 hours before departure).
FOR VARIOUS REASONS
- Convocation to a makeup exam.
- In case of separation (PACS or marriage).
- Cancellation of a person accompanying you (due to one of the causes listed above).
You can report your claim as of 5 days before your arrival. By registered mail to Gritchen Affinity – Sinistre Camping Travel Club – CS-70139 18021 BOURGES, France Cedex. By Internet – by completing the on-line form at
www.campingtravelclub.com. For all information regarding the Cancellation Insurance, you can also contact Gritchen Affinity at +33 (0)48 65 64 05 05. or contact the customer management centre by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com. Please note that no claims may be filed by telephone.